Monday, November 2, 2009

Happy Halloween!

I hope you all enjoyed your Halloween.
I had the pleasure of participating in my company's costume contest for the second year in a row! Last year...with an amazing entry of Buddy the Elf, I tried to one-up myself and go for something even more ridiculous.

With that...PLEASE ENTER...SCOOBY DOO!

Also, the gang and I decided to dress up in a group. It was pretty hysterical as we all went as something from Dr. Seuss. I was the Grinch...it looked more like Shrek with a red robe on, but it can't hurt to try...right?!? Courtney and Kristen did an amazing job with Thing 1 & Thing 2. Anyway, I hope you all enjoyed your weekend. Miss you!

1 comment:

  1. SA, love your costume(s). Where did you find the Scooby one? Unfortunately I picked up a set of wings and mask on the way to a Halloween party, needless to say I did not win any contest :)

    ReplyDelete